Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sg Plan flat residents deprived of fixed telephone line

On Tuesday, 20/04/2010, I went to TM Point at Medan Raya to inquire about the fixed telephone line at Sg Plan flat area.    I approached the counter and ask the receptionist about the subject.    I was quite disappointed at the reply that I got from that receptionist.    The fixed line for this area is still not available and she did not know when it will be installed.    I asked her, why is it so and she just answer me bluntly, "No idea!".    By the look on her face, she was not comfortable with my asking.    So, without further  question, I left feeling frustrated and disappointed.

I was told by her earlier that there are currently lots of pending telephone line applications from the residents of the area, but why they delay the implementations / installations?    Why are these people being deprived of this basic facility?   Currently, only the Sg Plan lot and terrace houses were provided with the telekom's fixed line.

No comments:

Post a Comment